Student Exchange / Outgoing
International cooperation is our priority. We have managed to build an extensive network of international contacts, which allows to maintain and expand the international dimension of studies. We help and encourage our students to travel and study abroad, welcome international students in Warsaw, and participate in joint research and educational initiatives.
Student Exchange at Collegium Civitas bases on Erasmus + within the EU and bilateral exchange programs with universities outside the EU.
The main exchange program at Collegium Civitas is the Erasmus+ Mobility Programme, which facilitates student and teacher exchange between European universities. Under this EU-funded programme, we collaborate with universities from Estonia, Germany, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, France, Holland, Hungary, Spain, Czech Republic, Norway, Sweden and other countries.
Erasmus + enables:
– Collegium Civitas students and staff exchange with partner universities around the EU
– credits and grades earned abroad are recognized as equal to credits and grades at Collegium Civitas, thanks to the common European Credit Transfer System (ECTS)
– no fees charged by host universities
– scholarship to cover the major part of living costs abroad
– scholarship for internship in the EU institutions for students and graduates (students who want to have their internship after graduation need to apply for scholarship when they still hold a student status; internship must be started and finished within one year from graduation )
Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2014 – 2020 (ECHE 2014_2020)
Student exchange with our partner universities outside the EU for instance in Canada, Korea, the U.S. and other, takes place under bilateral agreements. Costs or living are covered by a student however, Collegium Civitas enables students to apply for a tuition fee discount.
Exchange programmes with universities outside the EU enable:
- one semester or one year study periods at partner universities outside the EU
- credits and grades earned abroad are recognized as equal to credits and grades at Collegium Civitas
- no fees charged by host universities
- possibility to apply for a tuition fee discount at Collegium Civitas
More information about the possibility to join student exchange program is available on the Student On-Line Services wu.civitas.edu.pl -> ‘international cooperation’ for Collegium Civitas students.