Przedmioty* specjalności Sociology od r. ak. 2021/2022
- Digital Social Networks
- Ethics in Digital Societies
- Gender Studies
- Introduction to social media
- Queer Studies
- Social Media & Politics
- The Future of Leadership & Change Management
Przedmioty* kierunku Sociology od r. ak. 2021/2022
- Advanced Qualitative Research
- Advanced Quantitative Research
- Advanced Sociological Theory (Classical)
- Advanced Sociological Theory (Contemporary)
- Qualitative Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Sociology and Societies of Post-Modernity
- Sociology of Culture
- Master’s degree seminar
Dodatkowo przedmioty fakultatywne.
*Note: Collegium Civitas reserves the right to alter the content of any course and at any time.
The program is offered only if a required minimum number of students opt for it.
Please note, that the schedule of courses may be different for students starting the programme in the spring semester than for students staring the programme in the winter semester.
After having successfully completed this program, students will be granted a diploma of Magister in Sociology, specialisation: Sociology.
Poland conforms to the guidelines from the Bologna Process in European higher education. Degree awarded upon graduation is: Magister (second cycle studies; the Polish equivalent of the Master’s degree; similar to MA title). Upon graduation, the Student receives a Diploma of completion of studies together with a Diploma Supplement (copy of the Diploma translated into English, describing the degree, level and specialisation).
Collegium Civitas Admissions Office
phone: +48 508 929 652
room 1210, Palace of Culture and Science, 12th floor
1 Defilad Square, 00-901 Warsaw, Poland