Przedmioty* specjalności Public Relations, Marketing, New Media na r. ak. 2018/2019
- Branding and Marketing Strategies
- Building Cutomer Relationships
- Campaings and Media – planning and organizing
- Convergent Media
- CSR and Social Communications in PR
- Design Thinking
- Ethics of Consumptions and PR
- Intern PR and Event
- Introduction to Marketing and PR
- Introduction to Media and Communications
- Media Relations and Advocacy Releases
- New Media
- Personal Branding and Career Path in PR
- Public Relations – Tools, Strategies, Efficiency
*Program może ulec nieznacznym zmianom.
Przedmioty* kierunku Sociology na r. ak. 2018/2019
- Contemporary Polish Society
- Culture and Society
- Economy and Society
- Introduction to Sociology
- Logics and Methodology of Social Science
- Qualitative Data Analysis (Atlas.ti)
- Quantitative Data Analysis (SPSS)
- Sociological Research (Qualitative and Quantitative)
- Sociological Theories
- Sociological Theories – workshop
- Sociology in Practice with Elements of Academic Writing for Social Scientists
- Statistics for Social Research
- World History 1914-1956
- World History since 1956
*Note: Collegium Civitas reserves the right to alter the content of any course and at any time.
The program is offered only if a required minimum number of students opt for it.
After having successfully completed this program, students will be granted a diploma of Licencjat in Sociology, specialisation: Public Relations, Marketing, New Media.
Poland conforms to the guidelines from the Bologna Process in European higher education. Degree awarded upon graduation is: Licencjat (first cycle studies; the Polish equivalent of the Bachelor’s degree; similar to BA title). Upon graduation, the Student receives a Diploma of completion of studies together with a Diploma Supplement (copy of the Diploma translated into English, describing the degree, level and specialisation).
Dział Rekrutacji Collegium Civitas
tel. 22 656 71 89
pokój 1210, Pałac Kultury i Nauki, 12 piętro
plac Defilad 1, 00-901 Warszawa