New Media and Journalism
Rodzaj studiów:I stopnia (licencjackie)
Czas trwania studiów:3 lata (6 semestrów)
The development of digital media, emergence of new communicative techniques and storytelling methods have caused a radical transformation of the media landscape. The journalism sphere is undergoing a series of unprecedented changes, which make it one of the most exciting and challenging industries. Are you curious about the world, do you have good contact with people? Do you feel that you would be a great journalist and you see yourself as a future media creator? Choose New media and journalism specialization and improve your interviewing techniques, know new styles of creative writing and multimedia production as well.
- the programme has been created and is taught by a faculty who are leaders in their respective fields and who are still actively working as journalists and editors for world-renown media outlets that, among others, include “The New York Times,” BBC, “Forbes,” Associated Press, and “Newsweek;
- we’ll give you a hands-on experience of working in a newsroom under supervision of experienced reporters and editors, to allow you to cover stories in real time and to run a news website, and finally, to create a platform to publish your own work and build a real portfolio;
- as our graduate, you will possess the skills allowing you to successfully perform the tasks of a journalist in different media institutions, as well as produce quality content for multimedia platforms;
- if you feel that your English needs improvement, you can start an intense English course.
You will gain practical skills in:
- national-communicative technologies and tools with regard to social media and multimedia formats;
- collecting and searching for information under pressure;
- writing and editing a variety of forms of articles;
- conducting and editing interviews;
- operating, editing and contributing to a live news site.
- press, radio, television editorial houses;
- online media platforms;
- research institutions;
- advertising companies;
- Public Relations agencies;
- cultural and art institutions.
Dział Rekrutacji Collegium Civitas
tel. 22 656 71 89
pokój 1210, Pałac Kultury i Nauki, 12 piętro
plac Defilad 1, 00-901 Warszawa