Przedmioty* kierunku International Relations od r. ak. 2020/2021
- Contemporary International Relations – Theory and Practice
- Decision-Making in International Relations
- European Economic and Political Integration
- Globalization Process
- International Political Economy
- Social and Economic Contexts of Modern Conflicts
- Trade, Aid and Development
- MA seminar
In addition to the above:
*Note: Collegium Civitas reserves the right to alter the content of any course and at any time.
The program is offered only if a required minimum number of students opt for it.
After having successfully completed this program, students will be granted a diploma of Magister in International Relations, specialisation: International Relations.
Poland conforms to the guidelines from the Bologna Process in European higher education. Degree awarded upon graduation is: Magister (second cycle studies; the Polish equivalent of the Master’s degree; similar to MA title). Upon graduation, the Student receives a Diploma of completion of studies together with a Diploma Supplement (copy of the Diploma translated into English, describing the degree, level and specialisation).
Dział Rekrutacji Collegium Civitas
tel. 22 656 71 89
pokój 1210, Pałac Kultury i Nauki, 12 piętro
plac Defilad 1, 00-901 Warszawa