Rodzaj studiów:II stopnia (magisterskie uzupełniające)
Czas trwania studiów:2 lata (4 semestry)
If you choose to enrol in International Relations you will acquire knowledge in contemporary international politics and learn about relations between actors on the international scene. This programme places particular emphasis on the issues that are necessary to explain the global dynamics of the modern world including globalization, security, terrorism, human rights, the European system of security and foreign policy. It comprises, amongst others, expanded courses in law, international economics, the conduct of negotiations in an international milieu, and the use of media in international relations and diplomacy.
You will acquire the following factual knowledge:
- international relations,
- media in international relations and diplomacy.
You will master the following key skills:
- how to analyse domestic problems from an international perspective,
- how to analyse a situation on the international stage and draw relevant conclusions,
- how to negotiate in an international environment,
- how to use specialist language pertinent to international issues,
- how to use the media in international relations and diplomacy.
- ministries (e.g. Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of National Defence, Ministry of Interior and Administration, Ministry of Development);
- security agencies;
- government and local administration;
- European Union institutions;
- the media (press, television, Internet, radio);
- cultural and social institutions;
- departments for international cooperation in institutions and businesses;
- public institutions and companies engaged in international economic cooperation;
- international organisations and institutions;
- research, analytics and expert centres;
- practitioners of international relations impart professional knowledge in class;
- courses take into account the latest trends and changes in politics and the global economy;
- the programme is patterned on international norms;
- you will acquire knowledge emanating from the latest scientific achievements in Polish and global political and economic science;
- you will develop key skills to analyse a situation in the international arena and to conduct negotiations in an international milieu.
Dział Rekrutacji Collegium Civitas
tel. 22 656 71 89
pokój 1210, Pałac Kultury i Nauki, 12 piętro
plac Defilad 1, 00-901 Warszawa