UWAGA! Rekrutacja na tę specjalność została zakończona.
Rodzaj studiów:II stopnia (magisterskie uzupełniające)
Czas trwania studiów:2 lata (4 semestry)
Today’s business world is driven by competition, increased internationalisation and a global market place. This is true not only for large international and multinational firms, but also for small and medium-sized organizations. Multinational firms therefore seek an increasing number of professionals who not only have a profound knowledge in business, but are also able to work in a cross-cultural environment. Would you like to meet this challenge? Choose an MA in International Business and Negotiations at Collegium Civitas! The programme has a unique and distinct profile, which provides you state-of-the-art skills and knowledge in core business disciplines, enriching you with an international focus.
The MA programme in International Business and Negotiations focuses on dealing with economic, legal and political issues in an international business context and also takes into account the highly sensitive nature of cultural differences. The knowledge of other cultures is crucial to being a successful international business leader. A variety of selected specialized courses will lead students through standard business practices, ethics, economics, and law as well as allowing the student to focus on a subset of the field such as marketing, finance and accounting.
The program is supervised by David E. Kalisz (PhD) and is based in Warsaw, giving you direct access to regional resources including information about scientific conferences, important journal articles and economic information. The purpose is to impart a deep understanding of the complexities of internationalization and to prepare you for career, which requires sophisticated knowledge of the nuances of the field in business, consultancy, strategic advice and international affairs.
You will gain practical knowledge in:
- business theories and their practical application in order to understand specific business functions and processes including international business and economics
- negotiations and international business
- global markets and various regions of the world
- the global context of business
- world cultures and societies
- ethical issues and conflicts that can arise from their business activities and accounting for them accordingly, as well as developing and realizing business ethics strategies
You will gain practical skills in:
- thinking critically and analytically
- communicating creatively and also effectively within international settings
- approaching issues from different perspectives
- solving severe business problems by applying quantitative methods
- identifying, analyzing and handling the challenges of global sustainability and developing awareness for social and corporate responsibilities
- expressing ideas and arguments clearly and convincingly in oral skills (in presentations)
- effective writing
- working effectively in teams by performing practical tasks
- commercial companies
- non-profit organizations
- government agencies
- export departments
- international sales and marketing
- scientific institutes
- your own business
Dział Rekrutacji Collegium Civitas
tel. 22 656 71 89
pokój 1210, Pałac Kultury i Nauki, 12 piętro
plac Defilad 1, 00-901 Warszawa