International Business and Negotiations
Rekrutacja na tę specjalność zakończona.
Zobacz, na które specjalności trwa rekrutacja: studia niestacjonarne II stopnia
Rodzaj studiów:II stopnia (magisterskie uzupełniające)
Czas trwania studiów:2 lata (4 semestry)
Today’s business world is driven by competition, increased internationalization and a global market place. Multinational firms therefore seek an increasing number of professionals who do not only have a in-depth knowledge in business, but are also able to work in a cross cultural environment. The specialization International Business and Negotiations is designed to prepare you to meet this challenge, because it takes into account the highly sensitive nature of cultural differences. The combination of economics, business practice, project management and international negotiations learned during the course will enable you to acquire analytical skills and develop analytical thinking.
During the studies you will gain knowledge in:
- advanced international economics,
- project management,
- international negotiations,
- international advertising & PR,
- investment projects evaluation,
- legal environment of international business,
- quantitative research methods;
- cross cultural communication.
You will gain practical skills in:
- solving complex business problems by applying quantitative methods;
- identifying, analysing and handling the challenges of global sustainability and developing awareness for social and corporate responsibility;
- recognizing ethical issues and conflicts;
- expressing ideas and arguments clearly and convincingly through development of oral skills (in presentations) and written communication skills (in effective writing);
- self-presentation technique.
- commercial companies,
- non-profit organizations,
- government agencies,
- export departments,
- international sales and marketing,
- scientific institutes.
- qualified lecturers will help you acquire the necessary skills;
- you will gain practical skills in analyzing complex global problems;
- you will learn how to provide difficult negotiations;
- we will offer you wide range of teaching methods (ex: interactive learning – case study analysis, individual supervisions);
- you will increase your language skills and your chances of finding a dream job in an international environment;
- you will receive a thorough understanding of management in international business and complementary disciplines, allowing you to start your own successful business.
Dział Rekrutacji Collegium Civitas
tel. 22 656 71 89
pokój 1210, Pałac Kultury i Nauki, 12 piętro
plac Defilad 1, 00-901 Warszawa