Diplomacy and Negotiations in the Age of Information
Rekrutacja na tę specjalność zakończona.
Zobacz, na które specjalności trwa rekrutacja: studia stacjonarne II stopnia
Rodzaj studiów:II stopnia (magisterskie uzupełniające)
Czas trwania studiów:2 lata (4 semestry)
Social media and current forms of communication have greatly influenced contemporary diplomacy, making it more interactive and subject to feedback from the public. However, as a result of the continuous development of new media, diplomacy faces challenges that our students then analyse in class with experts and practitioners. By choosing Diplomacy and Negotiation in the Age of Information, you will have the opportunity to develop a multidimensional perspective on contemporary diplomatic practice, as well as gain knowledge about interactions between international organisations and institutions rooted in different cultures. The curriculum is conducted in English, which means you can improve your language skills and increase your chances of finding a dream job in an international environment.
You will acquire the following skills:
- how to use negotiation techniques;
- how to analyse and elaborate proposals based on a deep understanding of key events in international politics;
- how to manage in diplomacy;
- how to use lobbying techniques;
- how to evaluate data, information and ideas critically.
- embassies and diplomatic missions,
- international organisations and corporations,
- public administration,
- non-governmental organisations.
- courses conducted by outstanding specialists in diplomacy and international relations, including Amb. Prof. Paweł Dobrowolski, Amb. Dr Zdzisław Rapacki, Amb. Dr Sławomir Klimkiewicz, Amb. Grzegorz Dziemidowicz, and Amb. Henryk Lipszyc;
- courses incorporate the latest trends from the fields of diplomacy and intercultural relations;
- the programme is patterned on international norms;
- you will acquire practical skills in the art of negotiation;
- as the curriculum is conducted in English, you will be able to improve your language skills and increase your chances of finding a dream job in an international context;
- a wide range of practical sessions will give you the specific skills needed in a professional career.
Dział Rekrutacji Collegium Civitas
tel. 22 656 71 89
pokój 1210, Pałac Kultury i Nauki, 12 piętro
plac Defilad 1, 00-901 Warszawa