Rodzaj studiów:II stopnia (magisterskie uzupełniające)
Czas trwania studiów:2 lata (4 semestry)
|W semestrze letnim r. ak. 2020/2021 uczymy online.|
Digital Society: Transformation and Research programme offers students courses essential to successfully working in today’s Digital Society, High-Technology Businesses, Multicultural Communications and Decision-Making; Intelligent, Future-Coming, and Intercultural Arenas of New Technology. The field of study is prepared for humanists who will work in the digital world and in times of radical technological innovations. Subjects related to new technologies and programming are fully adapted to the humanistic mind.
This specialization is the only one of its kind throughout Central and Eastern Europe. It is a tool to work in any place in the world where problems of human-machine-awareness-development arise. It is a tool for future scientists who will change the development of the world with unique research, business and leadership knowledge.
The programme is taught at Collegium Civitas – in Warsaw, the dynamic capital of Poland. Collegium Civitas refocuses from academia’s traditional theory to applied learning in a laboratory simulated high-technology social and business environment. Lecturers are internationally active practitioners and specialists in their specific course subject’s field. This affords students with hands-on experience working with intercultural innovations project groups and business partners, experience building masterpiece cyber research in virtual society, tangible communication and management plans, analyzing real risk of future-coming technology and cyber-generation society benefits and difficulties. This educational design affords multidisciplinary knowledge and practice to navigate and manage the international space of innovative business, social and awareness changes, and develops an extraordinary ability to predict and analyze changes in social, cultural and political life.
Collegium Civitas incorporates technical tools and creative practices with new media and communications trends to prepare students for the fields of digital future communications and lead the way in international decision-making regarding intelligent technology strategies to assimilate in social life, the new media in the international and intercultural public and private sector.
In addition, our multinational student body offers invaluable peer perspective on current events and varying practices with rare insight into social, cultural and political norms as well as professional strategic alliances.
Students graduate from this degree programme knowing how to create and manage an entire cognitive knowledge used to change social life and health and predict intelligent technology and digital society development. The student deeply understands social processes and problems, is well versed in the latest trends in the methodology of social and marketing research, but can also use the language of the world of new technologies and understand the architecture of the digital world and can use various digital tools in research.
Moreover, they acquire decision-making skills at the international and intercultural level as well as are able to prepare and lead expert panels on the development of the future and experimental knowledge, as well as mediate and negotiate the terms of acceptance or rejection of proposed social, political and intercultural changes.
You will acquire the following skills:
- how to manage the new businesses and future-coming innovations;
- how to manage international and intercultural conflicts between companies, organizations, leaders, etc;
- how to control the risk and management in IT and social project related with new technology and human-computer interaction;
- how to use new technology in management, marketing, intelligent business or for new media;
- how to prepare and implement strategies in multicultural communication;
- how to prepare and implement strategies in virtual agile project groups;
- how to prepare and implement strategies in innovative experiments and businesses;
- how to prepare international technology transfer and build relationships with intercultural partners;
- use new technology building instruments and tools;
- how to analyze the company’s risk and effectuate changes to it;
- how to brand an innovation product and a company;
- how to make changes in political and ethical international areas;
- how business organizations communicate with market participants, customers, contractors, community representatives, political authorities, the media, and opinion-forming milieux;
- how to think and act creatively;
- how to communicate effectively with other people in new technology area.
- Communication Expert
- Human–Computer Interaction Expert
- Research and Development Expert
- Business Development Departments
- Research and Innovations Departments
- Public Relations in Modern Technology
- Social Media Strategy
- New Media Marketing
- Expert in Agile Development
- International and Intercultural Companies (from various industries)
- Leader of Startups or Smart Companies
- Social and Cultural Organizations
- Modern Educational Organizations
- Governmental Organisations
- Non-Governmental Organisations