Rodzaj studiów:I stopnia (licencjackie)
Język wykładowy:polski i angielski
Czas trwania studiów:3 lata (6 semestrów)
|W semestrze zimowym r. ak. 2020/2021 uczymy online.|
The so-called digital industry is, in the broad sense, one of the fastest growing branches of the economy. Studies, that are profiled according to the needs of the market and in the cooperation with employers is an excellent solution in order to increase the quality and the competence of future specialists in the Internet marketing industry. For the students of Digital Marketing specialty, the program that responds to the specific needs of the industry is a ticket to their future professional career. – says Professor Małgorzata Baran, the Head of the Department of Management at Collegium Civitas.
The development of modern technologies as well as the digitization of resources makes it necessary for employers to change many industries. At the same time, the multi-channel sales are becoming the trade norm, and therefore, the demand for broadly understood specialists or managers of e-commerce is increasing.
The Digital Marketing programme facilitates to obtain jobs in enterprises and institutions in positions related to the Internet marketing (e.g. as an e-marketing specialist).
During your studies, you will find out how to use the digital media, including communication channels such as social media or the Internet, in order to reach the largest number of potential customers. You will also gain knowledge of how the Internet itself has evolved over time and how its users have changed in Poland and around the world.
Thanks to many specialisation classes that will be led by the best specialists and practitioners in their fields, you will learn, among others:
- what the online advertising market looks like in numbers and you will master the Digital Marketing dictionary – Introduction to Digital Marketing;
- what are the seven steps in order to build an online communication strategy, as well as the step by step advertising brief – Strategy and Planning;
- how to create a strategy and write attractive content in content marketing, but also how to maintain a group of recipients by preparing relevant content on the Internet – Content marketing;
- how to succeed by running marketing through mobile devices, including how mobile advertising looks like and what the Internet of things is – Mobile marketing;
- what is the Google Ads advertising market and how the Google Ads platform is created from the very beginning – Search Engine Marketing (SEM);
- what display advertising standards look like and what are the biggest challenges for online advertising – Programmatic and Display Advertising;
- what are the most important trends in website design as well as what are the research methods and tools used in UX – Web Analytics and User Experience.
This specialisation also includes the so-called elective courses such as E-sport or Influencers in marketing, which are the answer to the latest trends in Internet marketing.