Rodzaj studiów:I stopnia (licencjackie)
Czas trwania studiów:3 lata (6 semestrów)
Do you want to discover the secrets behind the successful management of projects, information, and a team of employees? Are you interested in corporate social responsibility (CSR)? Do you see yourself in management one day as a specialist in HR, PR or CSR? Perhaps you are wondering if your business idea is worth pursuing and if it has any chance of success. Choose our Bachelor’s degree programme in Business Management and gain practical skills that will enable you to navigate the world of business and increase the chances of success for your own business projects. Study at Collegium Civitas – modern, multicultural university in the heart of Warsaw, Poland!
You will acquire the following factual knowledge:
- Management of information, human resources, projects, and a professional team;
- business ethics;
- principles of CSR;
- business psychology;
- finance in business and the economy.
You will acquire practical skills in the following areas:
- how to conduct negotiations,
- how to build team relationships,
- how to communicate effectively,
- how to design and implement interactive marketing campaigns.
- HR departments in international corporations,
- PR positions in businesses and institutions,
- government departments,
- trade organisations,
- public administration,
- the curriculum is based on the latest advances in the education of future managers;
- most of the activities take on a workshop format, allowing you to gain practical and teamwork skills;
- you decide which classes you wish to pursue in English;
- you can improve your language skills and increase your chances of finding a dream job in an international milieu;
- during your studies you will do an internship in a selected company where your project will form the basis of your BA dissertation;
- you will study business practices and specific case studies;
- you will acquire technical knowledge and soft skills that are essential to manage effectively and to meet current demands of employers.
Dział Rekrutacji Collegium Civitas
tel. 22 656 71 89
pokój 1210, Pałac Kultury i Nauki, 12 piętro
plac Defilad 1, 00-901 Warszawa