Collegium Civitas is among the leaders, non-public universities, in the “Perspektywy” Ranking 2021 in categories:
- Best non-public University
- Internationalization of studies
- Graduates in the job market
- Sociology specialization
- International Relations specialization
Collegium Civitas is proud to hold several certificates and awards of quality of education such as:
- 1st position in the ranking of “Wprost” weekly seven times;
- 1st place in Sociology and Political Studies according to “Polityka” weekly;
- Top places in the rankings of Polish non-state universities of “Perspektywy” and “Rzeczpospolita”;
- “Uczelnia Liderów” certificate in the category of “Non-state MA University” at the 5th edition of the National Certification Program of Higher Education Institutions “Uczelnia Liderów” (University of Leaders) 2015;
- Highly regarded by employers according to “Wprost” weekly in 2015;
- Certificate of accreditation “Journey to Changemaker” from the international Ashoka organization;
- Holder of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2021-2027;
- Member of the Conference of Rectors of Academic Schools in Poland (CRASP).
- Member of the International Association of Universities (IAU).
- Member of the European School of Sustainability Sciences and Research (ESSSR)
According to prominent weekly Newsweek Polska, graduates of Collegium Civitas are among the most sought-after by potential employers in Poland. International students studying at Collegium Civitas are also confident of their future careers. The skills, knowledge and experience they have gained at Collegium Civitas through the International Internship Program for English speakers effectively help them compete in the labor market.
The prestigious French daily newspaper Le Monde has compared Collegium Civitas to Sciences Po, one the best universities in the world in the field of political science.
And what do our students say about Collegium Civitas? Find out here: www.civitas.edu.pl/en/our-university/opinions-about-us