How to be Successful at Work? The Concept of Team Roles® According to Dr M. Belbin
As part of our Success Academy at Collegium Civitas, you are warmly invited to participate in the following event:
“How to be Successful at Work? The Concept of Team Roles® According to Dr M. Belbin”
It will take place on 24 April 2018, between 4pm and 6pm in room 1146 at Collegium Civitas (11th floor).
Dr Belbin’s presentation, “Team Role Theory”, is aimed at people who would like to:
- develop their career in the future and succeed at work
- pursue their passions and talents
- stand out from other candidates in the recruitment process
- cope effectively with a difficult boss, colleague or client
The proposed topic is useful both for students who are at the beginning of their academic education and for those who will soon graduate and begin their first job.
We will discuss the following issues:
- what do we expect from our work
- Team Roles® model
- how to be a valuable member of a team
- effective communication
- using Team Roles in projects
- building a career using roles
Number of places is limited. Please submit your registration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each participant will receive a personal confirmation of participation.