In march 2017 Collegium Civitas started realization of three projects co-financed by European Union from European Social Fund in the framework of Operational Programme Knowledge Education Development, which is aimed to increase the internationalization of Collegium Civitas through realization of unique international education programs.
Projects are performed in the framework of Priority Axis III Higher Education for economy and development, Action 3.3. Internationalization of Polish higher education.
Implementation period of projects: from 1st of March 2017 till 30th of September 2022.
The main aim of these projects is the enlargement in accessibility of high quality international education programs for Polish and foreign students via realization of measures promoting internationalization of CC in the framework of 9 new full-time courses within faculties of:
- International Relations
Studies are in English by famous foreign lecturers, providing development of cross-cultural and language students’ skills.
Additional benefits for students:
- competitive fees (studies are co-financed from UE funds)
- non-polish project participants during their studies can count on financial support for costs of maintenance in Poland
- as well as scholarship for active participants (pro-student and social activities)
- studies organizations provides possibilities for gaining experience during the studies
- expanded adaptation program for foreign students (polish language and culture courses, excursions)
- Summer Schools (predicted implementation period: September 2017)
- seminars with employers, dedicated to foreigners, aimed to acquaint them with expectations of polish employers
- free trainings and career counselling realized by CC Career Centre (more on: www.ck.civitas.edu.pl)
- free informational seminars for foreigners connected to foreigners’ rights and responsibilities during their stay in Poland realized by CC Career Centre (more on: www.ck.civitas.edu.pl)
- webinars, consultations and lectures open for project participants and the rest of students
The project will result in enlargement of accessibility to English-speaking students’ education, development of cross-cultural and language skills. Students will gain education matching best international standards.
Project: „Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution – new perspectives”
Project’s value: 1 278 565,86 zł, including 1 077 575,31zł of European funds contribution.
The main aim of the project is the enlargement in accessibility to high quality international programmes via realization of measures promoting internationalization, inward 3 new full-time courses within faculty of International Relations.
Expected number of students 43 persons, including 22 foreigners to the courses of:
Central and Eastern European Studies
Peace and International Conflict Studies
Cultural and Public Diplomacy
Project „Sustainable Development & Civil Society in contemporary world”
Project’s value: 1 114 532,52 zł, including 939 328,01 zł of European funds contribution.
The main aim of the project is the enlargement in accessibility to high quality international programmes via realization of measures promoting internationalization, inward 3 new full-time courses within faculty of Sociology.
Expected number of students 42 persons, including 21 foreigners to the courses of:
Transnational Criminology and Cybersecurity
CSR and Sustainable Development
Working in NGOs
Project: Innovation & Entrepreneurship – challenges and opportunities
Project’s value: 1 433 038,26 zł, including 1 207 764,65zł of European funds contribution.
The main aim of the project is the enlargement in accessibility to high quality international programmes via realization of measures promoting internationalization, inward 3 new full-time bachelor degree courses within faculty of Management.
Expected number of students 45 persons, including 24 foreigners to the courses of:
User Experience Design
In given period applicants should bring all the necessary documents. The applicant can apply only for one of chosen courses. In case of overrun of the number of limited places standby list will be made. In case of vacant place priority will be given to applicant with highest score of attestation\diploma and language certificate (Eng. Language).
– at least 50% of students in every group will be made of foreigners
– project participant obliged to complete full study duration
– participant obliged to sign a contract connected to participance in the project
– studies are conducted in English
– part of studying programme is realised by foreign lecturers
Project coordinator: Magdalena Omen email@example.com phone: +48 22 656 71 36