If you are interested in international relations, new media, social science or business and marketing Collegium Civitas is the place to be!
Collegium Civitas is a modern non-state university located in the Palace of Culture and Science, in the heart of Warsaw – the most dynamic capital city of Central and Eastern Europe. Experience and commitment of our founders and faculty members have earned us a reputation of the best place to study international, social and political science in English.
We are entitled to award Bachelor’s degrees, Master’s degrees and PhD in a rich variety of programs.
National and international recognition of top quality education!
We have received accreditations from National Accreditation Commission and the University Accreditation Commission at the Conference of Rectors of Polish Universities.
We are an official member of many international associations and organizations, e.g. the International Sociological Association, the International Society of Political Psychology, the International Political Science Association.
Collegium Civitas is among the leaders, non-public universities, in the “Perspektywy” Ranking 2021 in categories:
- Best non-public University
- Internationalization of studies
- Graduates in the job market
- Sociology specialization
- International Relations specialization
Collegium Civitas is proud to hold several certificates and awards of quality of education such as:
- 1st position in the ranking of “Wprost” weekly seven times;
- 1st place in Sociology and Political Studies according to “Polityka” weekly;
- Top places in the rankings of Polish non-state universities of “Perspektywy” and “Rzeczpospolita”;
- “Uczelnia Liderów” certificate in the category of “Non-state MA University” at the 5th edition of the National Certification Program of Higher Education Institutions “Uczelnia Liderów” (University of Leaders) 2015;
- Highly regarded by employers according to “Wprost” weekly in 2015.
Unique opportunity for our students!
Students have their gates open for a successful career in many European and international organizations. In Collegium Civitas we encourage our students to benefit from educational and career opportunities available in United Europe and we do our best to provide them with a solid educational background to meet high demands of European job market.
Collegium Civitas is focused on teaching excellence!
Collegium Civitas strives to achieve teaching excellence. Our modern approach to higher education is based on:
- internationally renowned lecturers (both practitioners and theorists),
- small class sizes, availability of more than 80 elective and obligatory courses,
- dual and joint degree programs,
- visiting international students,
- online registration for courses,
- online access to readings materials,
- extracurricular lectures by visiting speakers,
- unique and rewarding internships opportunities.
Prestigious and internationally recognized lecturers
Hardly any university in Europe may boast the fact that as many as four its lecturers were Members of the European Parliament, as it is the case in Collegium Civitas. Furthermore, the former President of Poland – Bronisław Komorowski – gives lectures in our University on topics related to key events in Poland, the region and the world from both a contemporary and historical perspective.
Among our instructors there are also former Ambassadors and Charge d’affaires to such countries as the US, Russia, Japan, India, Pakistan, Canada, Egypt, Greece, Cyprus, Hungary, Switzerland, Angola, Ireland, Moldova, Armenia, Belgium, and Israel, the former President of the Polish National Television Council, former Director of the national Academy of Public Administration, former Director of the Nonmilitary Security Department of the National Security Bureau, and two members of the Council of the Institute of National Remembrance. Collegium Civitas gives you a chance to learn from the best!
International and multicultural community
Since the very beginning Collegium Civitas has been a bilingual University. Collegium Civitas is honoured to welcome students from over 60 countries. We have around 100 agreements within the Erasmus+ student exchange program, as well as many bilateral contracts with other Univeristies around the world, including the United States.
Excellent career opportunities
The intellectually rigorous nature of our study programs enables students to face the competitive job market with confidence. Our well-traveled and English-speaking graduates are an asset to any public or private sector employer. Also, the bachelor’s programs at Collegium Civitas may be used as a springboard for further studies in the UK, the US, Canada or other English-speaking countries.
Collegium Civitas Career Center does its best to provide students with professional support to help start and develop their careers:
- individual consultations with career advisers and counsellors
- numerous internships in Poland and abroad
- meetings with employers and alumni
- interactive recruitment service
We would love to see you among our students!