Career Centre at Collegium Civitas has been in existence since January 2003. The aim of the Career Centre is to help students navigate through the labour market and encourage them to gain professional experience in the relevant field. Also, the objective is to effectively influence the attitude of students and motivate them to use their skills. On top of that, the Centre helps to build individual career development strategies from the first year of study and after graduation, guided by the fact that each of us is different and has different needs.
The aim of the Career Center is to support students and graduates of Collegium Civitas in acquiring professional practice during their studies, concentrating on how to enter the labour market and in actively seeking employment after graduation.
The Career Center also offers support to student organizations active at Collegium Civitas as well as psychological and mentoring assitance to our students.
PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSISTANCE FOR STUDENTS
As part of the Career Centre activities, students are guaranteed free of charge, confidential, professional advice and psychological care.
If you experience any family, professional, university or partner problems, we encourage you to make an appointment with a specialist at: email@example.com
CAREER CENTRE OFFER FOR STUDENTS
CC Career Center offers professional help in the field of:
- numerous internships, job offers and volunteering opportunities
- courses and workshops, including in the field of navigating the labour market, developing “soft skills”, equal opportunities on the labour market in both, Polish and English language
- individual consultations with a career counsellor and psychologist
- panel meetings with project partner institutions and companies from various sectors of the economy
- Career days
- Business Point of Academic Entrepreneurship Incubators
- meetings with graduates of Collegium Civitas.
COOPERATION WITH COMPANIES AND INSTITUTIONS
We invite employers to cooperate with us. We offer:
1. Free support in the recruitment process for apprenticeships, internships for Polish and English-speaking students.
All you have to do is send an offer to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and your offer will be posted free of charge via:
– the Career Center website
– Facebook Page: Praca i Kariera Collegium Civitas
– a newsletter to CC students and graduates.
We guarantee careful selection and preparation of potential apprentices or trainees. We are at your disposal throughout the selection process and during the work of Collegium Civitas students. The survey of employers’ opinions on apprentices from Collegium Civitas carried out in 2014 shows that 97% of employers assess the quality of work of apprentices from our University as good and very good. Over 95% of respondents declare that students from CC meet their expectations.
2. Direct meetings with students organised at the University (Palace of Culture and Science), as part of Career Days and International Career Day.
3. Meetings with students organised at your company/ institution.
4. Direct access to students from over 50 countries in the world (lectures, meetings, courses).
We are also open to your cooperation proposals.
The Coordinator of the Career Centre:
Ms. Patrycja Chorobik.
telephone: 22 656 71 82
Career Centre Coordinator
Ms. Patrycja Chorobik
telephone: 22 656 71 82
Career Centre Specialist
Mr. Damian Teodorczak
telephone: 22 656 71 76
Career Centre Collegium Civitas
Palace of Culture and Science. XI floor, room 1107
Plac Defilad 1, 00-901, Warsaw