Core obligatory courses* – Sociology – 2020/2021 academic year
- Contemporary Polish Society
- Culture and Society
- Economy and Society
- Introduction to Sociology
- Logics and Methodology of Social Science
- Qualitative Data Analysis (Atlas.ti)
- Quantitative Data Analysis (SPSS)
- Sociological Research (Qualitative and Quantitative)
- Sociological Theories
- Sociological Theories – workshop
- Sociological Thinking in Practice
- Sociologist’s Workshop: the Art of Writing, Conversation and Public Speaking
- Statistics for Social Research
- World History 1914-1956
- Physical Education
- Foreign Language
- BA Seminar
*Note: Collegium Civitas reserves the right to alter the content of any course and at any time.
The program is offered only if a required minimum number of students opt for it.
Please note, that the schedule of courses may be different for students starting the program in the spring semester than for students staring the program in the winter semester.
After having successfully completed this program, students will be granted a diploma of Licencjat in Sociology, specialization: Sociology.
Poland conforms to the guidelines from the Bologna Process in European higher education. Degree awarded upon graduation is: Licencjat (first cycle studies; the Polish equivalent of the Bachelor’s degree; similar to BA title). Upon graduation, the Student receives a Diploma of completion of studies together with a Diploma Supplement (copy of the Diploma translated into English, describing the degree, level and specialisation)