Attention! Admission to this programme is closed.
See available programmes!
Degree:Master’s degree (graduate; Magister)
Language of instruction:English
Duration of study:2 years (4 semesters)
Field of study:Sociology
Are you interested in marketing and advertising? Would you like to formulate image strategies for recognized world brands? Enrol for a degree in Marketing in Social Media to gain comprehensive marketing knowledge as a management process. You will learn how to use social media to effectively promote companies, brands, political parties, public institutions, or non-governmental organizations. The curriculum is conducted in English, which means you can improve your language skills and increase your chances of finding a dream job in an international environment.
You will acquire the following skills:
- how to use modern marketing techniques, especially those for social media;
- how to prepare and implement strategies in social media;
- how to creating campaigns and build relationships in social media;
- how to use marketing research instruments and tools;
- how to analyse the company’s image and effectuate changes to it;
- how to brand a product and a company;
- how business organizations communicate with market participants, customers, contractors, community representatives, political authorities, the media, and opinion-forming milieux;
- how to think and act creatively;
- how to communicate effectively with other people.
- advertising agencies,
- public relations agencies,
- internet portals,
- marketing and promotion departments in international corporations,
- national and international companies from various industries,
- non-governmental organisations,
Collegium Civitas Admissions Office
phone: +48 22 656 71 89
room 1210, Palace of Culture and Science, 12th floor
1 Defilad Square, 00-901 Warsaw, Poland