Degree:Bachelor’s degree (undergraduate; Licencjat)
Language of instruction:English
Duration of study:3 years (6 semesters)
Field of study:Journalism and New Media
The development of digital media, emergence of new communicative techniques and storytelling methods have caused a radical transformation of the media landscape. The journalism sphere is undergoing a series of unprecedented changes, which make it one of the most exciting and challenging industries. Are you curious about the world, do you have good contact with people? Do you feel that you would be a great journalist and you see yourself as a future media creator? Among our faculty there are journalists and editors with the experience of working for the absolute best – the BCC, Associated Press, Guardian, the New York Times, the Washington Post, Le Monde and others.
Study at Collegium Civitas – modern, multicultural university in the heart of Warsaw, Poland! Choose our New media and Journalism specialization and improve your interviewing techniques, know new styles of creative writing and multimedia production.
You will gain practical skills in:
- national-communicative technologies and tools with regard to social media and multimedia formats;
- collecting and searching for information under pressure;
- writing and editing a variety of forms of articles;
- conducting and editing interviews;
- operating, editing and contributing to a live news site.
- press, radio, television editorial houses;
- online media platforms;
- research institutions;
- advertising companies;
- Public Relations agencies;
- cultural and art institutions.
Collegium Civitas Admissions Office
phone: +48 22 656 71 89
room 1210, Palace of Culture and Science, 12th floor
1 Defilad Square, 00-901 Warsaw, Poland