Degree:Bachelor’s degree (undergraduate; Licencjat)
Language of instruction:English
Duration of study:3 years (6 semesters)
Field of study:Sociology
Are you interested in creating new content for the digital media? Would you like to work for a large advertising agency in the future that deals with well-known brands around the world? Or perhaps you already run your own blog or YouTube channel and would like to polish your skills under the supervision of specialists? Study Multimedia Communication: Internet, YouTube and Social Media Creators and begin your adventure building a brand image on the web. This Bachelor’s degree programme is aimed at enthusiasts of journalism, people interested in reporting on global affairs and those who feel a sense of responsibility for media quality and a shared future.
What do we teach?
By the time you finish your studies, the media will be different to what it is today. Technology, the world, and consumers will have changed. We will change, as well as our work. The galloping pace of civilizational change will affect no other profession more acutely than journalism. At Collegium Civitas, you have the chance to start your life-long adventure with the media, learning from professionals who have set the highest standards and contributed to current trends. We will help you acquire such competences and skills that will enable you to work in a world of constant and rapid changes.
If you are fascinated by the media, determined to create it in the future, hard-working, creative, curious about the world and ready for the great adventure of life, you are warmly invited to enrol in Multimedia Communication. We will help you fulfil your dreams.
You will gain factual knowledge in the following fields:
- managing and using social media
- writing and creating multimedia content
- developing your own brand online
You will gain the following practical skills:
- creating written content (articles, blog entries, news for social media)
- creating video content on YouTube, Facebook and other platforms
- independent production video material
- designing projects in the field of modern electronic and social media
- building and professionally managing the image of your own brand online
- business-oriented project planning
- internet media
- advertising agencies
- blogs and YouTube channels for the self-employed
Collegium Civitas Admissions Office
phone: +48 508 929 652
room 1210, Palace of Culture and Science, 12th floor
1 Defilad Square, 00-901 Warsaw