Degree:Bachelor’s degree (undergraduate; Licencjat)
Language of instruction:English
Duration of study:3 years (6 semesters)
Field of study:International Relations
Are you interested in diplomacy and modern trends in media? Would you like to understand the correlation between them? “Media, Diplomacy & International Negotiations” at Collegium Civitas university in Warsaw, Poland is a Bachelor’s degree programme through which you will learn how decisions are made on an international level, and how to influence them by using adequate negotiation techniques.
The curriculum is based on the critical understanding of key events in international politics. Techniques surrounding interpersonal communication and negotiation are also actively implemented. Collegium Civitas is a modern, multicultural university in the heart of Warsaw, Poland, European Union. At our university you will have the opportunity to participate in courses by experts, academics, former diplomats and government officials. The Head of the Programme is Dr Sławomir Klimkiewicz – former Head of Polish diplomatic missions in Paris, Caracas, Havana and Alger.
During the studies you will gain knowledge on:
- international relations,
- history of diplomacy,
- international law,
- diplomatic protocol;
- media market (Internet, TV, press and radio).
You will gain practical skills in:
- using information sources, especially via the Internet,
- analysing and making conclusions based on critical understanding of key events in international politics,
- using diplomatic tools in the information age,
- developing interpretative and analytical skills,
- conducting difficult negotiation talks,
- self-presentation technique.
- international organizations,
- EU institutions and agencies,
- non-governmental organizations,
- public and regional administration,
- private and public media,
- consulting companies.
Collegium Civitas Admissions Office
phone: +48 22 656 71 89
room 1210, Palace of Culture and Science, 12th floor
1 Defilad Square, 00-901 Warsaw