Attention! Admission to this programme is closed.
Degree:Bachelor’s degree (undergraduate; Licencjat)
Language of instruction:English
Duration of study:3 years (6 semesters)
Field of study:International Relations
Do you plan your career in international environment? Can you see yourself working in European Union’s administration? Would you like to be a diplomat? The CC IR programme will prepare you to act globally. It equips students with knowledge and skills necessary to understand international dynamics and contemporary society. The CC IR programme links strong theoretical and practical dimensions to meet the needs of the labour market.
It was designed to fully equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to start a career in the international realm as well as successfully pursuing a Master’s Degree in international relations or related fields. The courses are led by former foreign and European ministers, ambassadors, CEO of think-tanks and respectable European scholars.
During the studies you will gain knowledge in:
- international politics
- international economics
- international public law
- world history
- philosophy and ethics
- international negotiations
- international business
- media’s role in international politics and diplomacy
You will gain practical skills in:
- analysing and drawing conclusions based on critical understanding of key events in international politics;
- critically assessing data, information and ideas;
- developing a greater awareness of the key concepts and theories used to explain contemporary international events;
- oral and written communication in international and multicultural environment;
- presenting and negotiating.
- International-global organizations (for example the UN, World Bank),
- Regional organizations (for example the EU, ASEAN),
- Diplomatic service,
- National parliaments,
- Institutions of the European Union,
- Non-Governmental Organizations,
- International business sector.
Collegium Civitas Admissions Office
phone: +48 22 620 28 78
room 1210, Palace of Culture and Science, 12th floor
1 Defilad Square, 00-901 Warsaw