Specialisation courses* – International Business and Marketing – 2020/2021 academic year
- Business and Culture
- Business Management
- Business Research Methods
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Financial Accounting
- Global Business Operations and Supply Chain
- International Marketing
- Introduction to Marketing and Sales
- Management Accounting
- Marketing & Digital Transformation
- Marketing Research Methods
- Strategic Management
Core obligatory courses* – International Relations – 2020/2021 academic year
- Academic Writing Workshop
- EU as a Global Actor: Europe’s power in the Age of Multipolarity
- International Economics. Finance
- International Economics. Trade
- International Public Law. Specific Topics
- Introduction to Law
- Macroeconomics and Public Finance
- Public International Law
- Strategic Games
- Strategic Studies
- Theory of International Relations
- World Economic History
- World History 1914-1956
- World History since 1956
- Physical Education
- Foreign Language
- BA Seminar
In addition to the above – elective courses
*Note: Collegium Civitas reserves the right to alter the content of any course and at any time.
The program is offered only if a required minimum number of students opt for it.
Please note, that the schedule of courses may be different for students starting the program in the spring semester than for students staring the program in the winter semester.
After having successfully completed this program, students will be granted a diploma of Licencjat in International Relations, specialization: International Business and Marketing.
Poland conforms to the guidelines from the Bologna Process in European higher education. Degree awarded upon graduation is: Licencjat (first cycle studies; the Polish equivalent of the Bachelor’s degree; similar to BA title). Upon graduation, the Student receives a Diploma of completion of studies together with a Diploma Supplement (copy of the Diploma translated into English, describing the degree, level and specialisation).
Collegium Civitas Admissions Office
phone: +48 508 929 652
room 1210, Palace of Culture and Science, 12th floor
1 Defilad Square, 00-901 Warsaw