Attention! Admission to this programme is closed.
Degree:Bachelor’s degree (undergraduate; Licencjat)
Language of instruction:English
Duration of study:3 years (6 semesters)
Field of study:International Relations
Are you interested in europeanization and globalization of international economy? Would you like to know different aspects of international business and marketing? Select the International Business and Marketing specialty – you will be prepared for action on rapidly changing international markets. The combination of economics, business practice and marketing approach learned during the course will enable you to acquire analytical skills and develop analytical thinking.
During the studies you will gain knowledge in:
- marketing (advertising, promotion, marketing research, marketing strategy);
- management in international business;
- strategic management;
- financial accounting;
- organization of commercial activities;
- building brand image;
- identifying customer needs.
You will gain practical skills in:
- constructing and analyzing marketing research – quantitative and qualitative,
- developing a marketing strategy,
- conducting difficult negotiation talks,
- self-presentation technique.
- commercial companies,
- non-profit organizations,
- government agencies,
- export departments,
- international sales and marketing,
- marketing agencies,
- scientific institutes.
- qualified lecturers will help you acquire the necessary skills (international business and marketing in the private sector, international organizations and public institutions);
- you decide what part of the course you want to perform in English;
- you will gain practical skills in analyzing complex global problems;
- you will learn how to provide difficult negotiations;
- you will increase your language skills and your chances of finding a dream job in an international environment.
Collegium Civitas Admissions Office
phone: +48 22 656 71 89
room 1210, Palace of Culture and Science, 12th floor
1 Defilad Square, 00-901 Warsaw