Degree:Bachelor’s degree (undergraduate; Licencjat)
Language of instruction:English
Duration of study:3 years (6 semesters)
Field of study:International Relations
Are you interested in Europeanization and globalization of international economy? Would you like to know different aspects of international business and marketing? Choose our International Business and Marketing programme – you will be prepared for action on rapidly changing international markets. The combination of economics, business practice and marketing approach learned during the course will enable you to acquire analytical skills and develop analytical thinking. You will gain practical skills in constructing and analyzing marketing research – quantitative and qualitative, developing a marketing strategy, conducting difficult negotiation talks, self-presentation technique. Study at Collegium Civitas – modern, multicultural university in the heart of Warsaw, Poland!
During the studies you will gain knowledge in:
- marketing (advertising, promotion, marketing research, marketing strategy);
- management in international business;
- strategic management;
- financial accounting;
- organization of commercial activities;
- building brand image;
- identifying customer needs.
You will gain practical skills in:
- constructing and analyzing marketing research – quantitative and qualitative,
- developing a marketing strategy,
- conducting difficult negotiation talks,
- self-presentation technique.
- commercial companies,
- non-profit organizations,
- government agencies,
- export departments,
- international sales and marketing,
- marketing agencies,
- scientific institutes.
Collegium Civitas Admissions Office
phone: +48 22 656 71 89
room 1210, Palace of Culture and Science, 12th floor
1 Defilad Square, 00-901 Warsaw