Specialisation courses* – Diplomacy and Negotiations in the Age of Information – academic year 2018/2019
- Diplomacy: Theory and Practice
- National Branding
- Cultural Diplomacy
- 21st Century Public Diplomacy – CC Debating Society
- Lobbying in International Environment
- Human Rights Organizations
- Sustainability and Social Innovation
- Foreign and Security Policy of the Russian Fedaration
- Foreign and Security Policy of the US
- Rethinking the Postwar: culture, society and state in postwar Europe
- Concepts of Europe
- International Negotiations
- Non-Governmental Organisations, Social Policy and Development
- From Volunteering to NGO Management. The ABCs of Everyday Running of an NGO
*Note: Collegium Civitas reserves the right to alter the content of any course and at any time.
Core obligatory courses* – International Relations – 2018/2019 academic year
- European Economic and Political Integration
- International Political Economy
- Contemporary International Relations – Theory and Practice
- Decision-Making in International Relations
- Globalization Process
- Social and Economic Contexts of Modern Conflicts
- Trade, Aid and Development
- Polish Language
- MA seminar
In addition to the above:
*Note: Collegium Civitas reserves the right to alter the content of any course and programme at any time.
The programme is offered only if a required minimum number of students enrol.
Poland conforms to the guidelines from the Bologna Process in European higher education. Degree awarded upon graduation is: Magister (second cycle studies; the Polish equivalent of the Master’s degree; similar to MA title). Upon graduation, the Student receives a Diploma of completion of studies together with a Diploma Supplement (copy of the Diploma translated into English, describing the degree, level and specialisation).
After having successfully completed this program, students will be granted a diploma of Magister in International Relations, specialisation: Diplomacy and Negotiations in the Age of Information.
Collegium Civitas Admissions Office
phone: +48 22 656 71 89
room 1210, Palace of Culture and Science, 12th floor
1 Defilad Square, 00-901 Warsaw, Poland