- Gaining practical knowledge about the transformation of target operating models, design and set-up of business service centers, coupled with the methodology of process centralization, transitions and optimization.
- Widening the practical knowledge of business models and tools used to manage a modern business services center
- Strengthening qualifications in the area of future development possibilities and strategic management of a future oriented business center
- Building an individual competitive advantage on the labor market, and network pool of business executives in one of the most dynamically developing sectors of the Polish economy
- Best positioning of the individual’s role and promotion perspectives in the current organization by showing best practice and the ability to generate optimization ideas, and successfully implementing them from inside the organization.
- Networking and best practice “in one place” – the opportunity to meet and to build business relationships with senior managers from the BSS sector organizations and BSS experts in the field of executive management, operations and finance. The best opportunity to exchange experiences, discuss ideas and share best practice.
Collegium Civitas Admissions Office
phone: +48 22 656 71 89
room 1210, Palace of Culture and Science, 12th floor
1 Defilad Square, 00-901 Warsaw, Poland