Admissions procedure step by step:
1. Fill in an online application form. Having completed the application process, you can log in to the system by providing your login and password. As your login, please use your candidate number that will be automatically generated by the system after the application process has been successfully completed. When you have submitted your application package you will be able to view the status of your application on-line using your registration number and password at any stage. Application Form
2. Prepare and submit your application. You have to send it by a regular post or via email.
Address: Collegium Civitas
Pałac Kultury i Nauki (Palace of Culture and Science),
12th floor, room 1210
Plac Defilad 1
Email address: email@example.com
Admissions Office will confirm via email receiving an application.
3. Outcome of the assessment. Within 5 days you will receive an information about outcome of the application (the decision will be available at Collegium Civitas on-line registration platform). Be informed that in special circumstances the assessment can takes longer than 5 days.
4. Payment of the entry and tuition fee.
5. Getting official Acceptance Letter. As soon as we receive the payment we will issue the final Acceptance Letter.
6. Arrival to Warsaw.
7. Submission of documents. After coming to Warsaw, please bring the originals of application documents. The documents must be filed with the Admissions Office (room 1210).
8. Inauguration of the Academic Year.
International candidates for Undergraduate and Graduate studies who need a visa to study in Poland are additionally required to make payment of tuition fee before we can issue acceptance letter necessary in the visa application process. In case the candidate is denied a visa the tuition fee is returned. Application fee and entry fee are non-refundable.